During the Nov. 14 City Council meeting, two ordinances were adopted following their second reading and public hearing.
- Ordinance 1706, which was written to appropriate $3.2 million for Sea Isle City’s upcoming beach replenishment project.
- Ordinance 1707, which was written to amend the existing construction ordinance and establish the lowest floor elevation of unfinished spaces (such as garage slabs) at 2 feet above the top of the curb.
Also, each of the resolutions on the Nov. 14 Consent Agenda was approved, including:
- Resolution 188, which ratified an agreement between the city and CWA Local 1036 Clerical Bargaining Unit, effective through Dec. 31, 2023.
- Resolution 189, which established the 2024 Holiday Schedule for Sea Isle’s municipal employees.
- Resolution 190, which designated City Council’s 2024 meeting schedule.
- Resolution 192, which authorized a closed executive session, which took place immediately after the Council meeting, to discuss contract negotiations with the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 7 Sergeants.
The next regular City Council meeting will take place 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 28, on the third floor of City Hall.
We wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!
Best regards from the members of City Council,
Council President J.B. Feeley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Frank Edwardi (email@example.com)
Jack Gibson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bill Kehner (email@example.com)
Mary Tighe (firstname.lastname@example.org)