At the start of the April 23 City Council meeting, Mayor Desiderio honored Lily Capone, a 12-year-old Sea Isle City resident who is a top-ranked member of the Interscholastic Equestrian Association.
City Council joins Mayor Desiderio in his praise of Lily, and we wish her the best of luck when she competes in the IEA’s “Nationals” (championship finals) on April 26 in Harrisburg, Pa.
No ordinances were discussed during the April 23 meeting. However, each of the thirteen resolutions on the April 23 Consent Agenda were approved, including:
· Resolution 064, which authorized the award of contracts for summer recreation programs.
· Resolution 069, which authorized the City’s Fireworks Displays on July 4 and December 31, 2019.
· Resolution 070, which authorized the award of a Beach Kayak Rental contract for the summers of 2019 and 2020 to Loco Kayaks, Inc.
· Resolution 071, which declared that surplus personal and found property may be sold through an online auction site and that abandoned bicycles may be sold through a live municipal auction.
· Resolution 072, which authorized the award of a contract for the sale of ice cream products and bottled water on the beach during the summers of 2019 and 2020 to Southwind Ice Cream, LLC.
· Resolution 073, which confirmed Mike Tighe as Mayor Desiderio’s nomination for Code Enforcement Officer for the Department of Public Works.
· Resolution 075, which ratified a release and settlement agreement between the City of Sea Isle City and the 4426 Venicean Road Condominium Association.
Our next City Council meeting will take place on Community Day, Saturday, May 18, at 9:00 a.m. in Council Chambers. We hope to see you there!
Best Regards from the Members of City Council,
Council President Jack Gibson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Frank Edwardi (email@example.com)
J.B. Feeley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bill Kehner (email@example.com)
Mary Tighe (firstname.lastname@example.org)