City Council has awarded a $700,262 contract to Charles Marandino LLC, of Milmay, N.J., for the reconstruction of a handful of streets in Sea Isle City.
The streets include:
- 40th Street from Central Avenue to Kneass Street
- Kneass Street from JFK Boulevard to 38th Street
- Pleasure Avenue from JFK Boulevard to 38th Street
- 89th Street from Pleasure Avenue to the beach end
- Park Road for extension and cul-de-sac construction.
More information on the schedule for the road work will become available after a preconstruction meeting takes place, according to the city’s website.